Develops plans, organizes, implements, supervises and evaluates physical and health enhancement programs, corporate fitness activities, staff development, program area maintenance and performs other related duties..
Job Requirements:Essential Functions:
- Models and enforces facility policies
- Provides "extraordinary" member services and responsiveness to members needs.
- Develops, maintains, and manages balanced budget for the department.
- Coordinates the development and management of the fitness programs to meet the
- needs of the employees.
- Develops and promotes increased enrollment in new and existing programs.
- Develops and implements corporate wellness/fitness programs in and out of the facility.
- Develops and promotes membership enrollment and assure careful assimilation of new
- members into existing and new programs.
- Ensures the quality and consistency of health enhancement programs.
- Assists with recruits, selects, develops, supervises and evaluates fitness staff.
- Maintains member data base.
- Maintains a professional image within the organization
- Develops and prepares training and development for fitness staff.
- Attends training and meetings as assigned.
- Manages facilities and equipment resources for program and usage.
- Performs other duties related to member service, communications, and special
- events as assigned
- Recommends equipment and supply purchases for the program area.
- Keeps fitness center social media pages up to date.
- Maintains schedules of personal trainers
- Presents fitness center overview at new hire training
- Maintain schedules of group exercise classes
- Lead group exercise classes
- The effectiveness of a competent Fitness Assistant Representative will be a steady growth and retention of members, program participants, and individuals involved in the fitness programs of Frito Lay.
- College degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience is in corporate fitness center
- Have organizational skills to simultaneously manage and complete multiple projects/programs.
- Has the ability to respond to critical incidents and to act swiftly in emergency situations.
- Current CPR Certification
- Current AED Certification
- Current First Aid Certification
- Requires physical effort such as lifting of at least 50 lbs, reaching with hands and arms,
- stooping, kneeling, crouching, standing, walking, balancing, and climbing.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear.
Not Eligible for Relocation