Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Fixed Assets Accounting job in the Columbus, OH area. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Fixed Assets Accountant you will be responsible for all aspects of Accounting. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this a Fixed Assets Accounting job include:
• Prior Fixed Assets Accounting experience
• High degree of problem solving skills - ability to take key pieces of data from different sources and understand what it is telling you.
• Excellent follow-up and communication skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Accounting Graduate
• Strong Skills in Microsoft Office ( Excel & Outlook)
• Work effectively in team based environment
ERP - Oracle experience
Hours: 1st shift hours - duration of project 4 months
Salary: $40-$50 hourly
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Fixed Assets Accounting job in the Columbus, OH area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.