About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description Overview: TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, New York, London and Singapore.
Confidence in our U.S. operations systems stems from the recognition of our in-depth industry knowledge and from our outstanding credit, structuring, research and distribution capabilities. At TD Securities, you will gain exposure to various markets and gain a competitive advantage of your own. You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, industries, financing structures and products.
POSITION: Fixed Income Capital Markets
Fixed Income Capital Markets is comprised of a number of Fixed Income businesses, new analysts are placed directly into one of these teams. Influenced by our own approach of looking for client solutions across products, industries, and even geographic lines, TD Securities provides new analyst with world class training from industry leaders, as well as on-going mentorship and support for career growth. The desk assignments are based on business need and personal interest.
Sales analysts will be responsible for:
• Listening in on client calls with senior salespeople
• Assisting with client needs
• Sending out research and ideas internally and externally
• Generating views and ideas about the fixed income market
• Creating and maintaining presentation materials
• Supporting senior salespeople and liaising between clients and traders
• Allocating trades and liaising with clients and internal groups to ensure all transactions meet the clients needs
Trading analysts will be responsible for:
• Analytical projects and excel reporting
• Understanding risk and developing an idea of risk taking strategies
• Developing an understanding of market indicators, their impact across the yield curve and on different instruments
• Presenting research and recommendations to the trading team
• Working with the trading team on inter-day requirements
• Working with sales and other groups internally to ensure executed transactions are settled and provide further information where required
• Certain desks will have analysts work on building models and quantitative analytics, financial engineering, heavy modeling and coding are desirable skill sets for trading analysts.
Debt Capital Markets
• Provide clients with insightful updates on market news and trends and how these affect their access to the debt capital markets
• Work with syndicate desk on pricing views and deal execution
• Build and run financial models
• Preparation of client briefing material, sales points memoranda, market information retrieval and analysis using various systems and regular market reports
• Support DCM originators in developing client presentations, proposals and updates
• Strong interest in financial markets and ability to work in a fast pace environment
• The position requires a self-confident person who is a self-starter and has strong interpersonal skills; highly motivated and reliable, with strong team spirit, well organized with good attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and a positive attitude with the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Bloomberg is a plus Job Requirements Professional Development: Analysts will participate in an interactive six-week orientation and training program including: financial modeling, credit risk analysis, swaps, bond math, technical analysis, Series exam training, and a visit to our Toronto Headquarters. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York City (Primary) New York
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.