· 10+ years of agency or innovation consultant sales experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Development or related field preferred.
· Proficient in establishing regional sales goals.
· Advanced understanding of and experience with driving and applying human-centered design processes, working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional teams.
· Advanced understanding of and experience in Service and Product Design.
· Advanced understanding of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
· Proven history managing cross-functional teams to create powerful, effective and coherent design solutions.
· Excellent leadership skills, problem-resolution abilities, and good judgment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.