- Minimum 10 years' relevant industry experience.
- In possession of a relevant degree or professional qualification(s).
- Prior experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, commercial interests and technological constraints.
- Proficient in relevant software packages and service design methods.
- The Design Director has an in-depth knowledge and experience of product and service design, complex experience ecosystems coupled with strong design strategy acumen, and a deep knowledge of delivery platforms, cutting edge technology developments and the marketplace.
- The Design Director has a key role in ensuring the highest level of innovation and creativity for the concepts and user interfaces created.
- Good understanding of visual design, interaction design and various technology platforms.
- Lead experience design projects and pitches as well as provide inspiring and credible direction to other designers. They can interpret client and consumer needs, effectively communicate and present design concepts and possess a good commercial awareness.
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing environment.
- Proactive, self-sufficient and professional, with strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence.
- Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written English.
- Able to demonstrate initiative.
- Willingness to travel
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.