- Minimum 8 years' client and/or account management experience
- Minimum 5 years' software development experience in a studio or agency
- Minimum 5 years' digital product project management experience in a studio or agency setting
- Managing a program with multiple projects consisting of both internal and executive-level client stakeholders.
- Strong ability to manage a project plan, tracking milestones, dependencies, due dates and holding the respective teams accountable.
- Experience working in a client services organization in a client facing role.
- Contributed to crafting levels of effort and SOWs.
- Ability to assertively consult and manage clients to produce the best products possible.
- Experience writing or driving the creation of functional specifications.
- Thrive within waterfall, Agile and SCRUM environments, but with the flexibility to adjust as needed.
- Experience using the Atlassian suite of tools (Hipchat, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket).
- Have a deep level of the product lifecycle from Strategy, Design, Development, and QA.
- Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Ability to handle uncertainty and change in a very fast paced environment.
- CSPO® certified is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.