- 5+ years Program Management, Product Management, Project Management or relevant experience within a client service organization
- Experience managing complex, multi-location and multi-discipline projects
- Excellent understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy
- Experience in account management and business development practices
- Strong professional/academic credential including business background
- Strong understanding of Project Accounting
- Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive (particularly web/mobile/iTV development) initiatives
- Proven project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- A high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety of professional staff; experience in growing and mentoring a very dynamic team
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of client organizations
- Ability to cost estimate large range of project types, and to track and meet budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Willingness to travel
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.