In this position you will have the opportunity to create flavor systems that will drive the innovation for multiple billion dollar beverage brands. As you advance your career in one of the largest Food and Beverage Companies in the world, your contributions will have an impact on changing the product landscape for consumers, including healthy options for all global markets.Role:
As part of the Flavor technology team you will drive the development and commercialization of new flavors in support of PepsiCo's global business growth. You will apply flavor technology to enable sugar reduction across the entire beverage portfolio; including existing as well as new platforms.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Preferred Qualifications:
- Consistent scoping of new raw materials and advancements in flavor technologies across the industry will be critical, as well as ensuring that learning is brought back to the Flavor Technology Team.
- Identify, accelerate, execute fast to market flavor approaches to meet project goals and deliver winning taste profiles to consumers.
- Provide technical expertise and support to other functional groups within the company such as Quality, commercialization Engineers, Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sensory and Regulatory.
- Understand the impact of commercialization and shelf life on flavors for beverages and develop technical roadmaps to meet hurdles and challenges.
- Assist in the support of and serve as a mentor to the participants of the internal Flavorist Training Program.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners and develop a strategic network.
- Highly motivated, team oriented, and possessing strong communication skills.
- Experienced in multi-functional teams that are focused on multiple technology pathways
- Results oriented with the ability to manage, balance and prioritize multiple project initiatives in order to meet business objectives
- B.S. or M.S. with minimum 5 years of experience as a Flavorist
- SFC Apprentice level, Certified Flavor Chemist preferred
Eligible for Standard Relocation