T o assist with varying office duties to ensure the successful administration of the location. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with general office duties (such as but not limited to computer processing, typing, filing, etc) to aid in the administration of the location.
- Assists all external and internal customers with inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner.
- Assumes responsibility for accurately completing paperwork and processing and communicating reports to directed individuals as assigned by Management.
- Responsible for notifying Management of any business, equipment, employee, safety or customer concerns.
- Follows and maintains Quality Assurance Standards as issued by the company.
- Comply with all DMV audit requirements processes and procedures
The duties listed above are not inclusive of any other duties that may be deemed necessary as part of the business needs.
Reports directly to the Fleet Manager, or any other Manager as Assigned. JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Requirements:
- Excellent Customer Service Ability
- Successfully complete Wizard Based Training
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Computer and Typing Skills
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Ability to Work Flexible Schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to Maintain and Project Professional Behaviors.
- Valid Drivers License may be required if driving of cars is necessary at location.
- Complete DMV certification process which includes 5 weeks of training at DMV facility
- Comply with State of Arizona background check and fingerprint requirement
- Ability to Stand, Walk, Bend, Reach, Sit for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to Two years Previous Customer Service Experience.
- DMV certification
- Working knowledge of ACS invoice processing system
A little about us: