Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Fleet Clerk-Maintenance position schedules preventative maintenance work, creates purchase orders for parts being ordered, and maintains parts inventory levels for stock parts. This position ensures invoicing and payment for purchase orders are processed timely within CONA and assists with quarterly parts inventories. The position also performs basic office duties as needed for the fleet shop office to run smoothly.
* Schedule preventative maintenance work.
* Create purchase orders for parts needed to complete work not already in stock and to maintain parts inventory stock.
* Ensure purchase orders are received and invoices processed so that vendors are paid promptly.
* Assist with quarterly parts inventories to maintain value and quantity of stock.
* Coordinate with fleet supervisors to level out the scheduled maintenance and repairs so that they are more evenly distributed over the maintenance cycle.
* Ensure all equipment is accounted for in the proper status at the proper location for assigned territory.
* Ensure that all equipment is assigned to a preventive maintenance schedule.
* Assist with basic clerical office duties such as answering phones, greeting visitors/vendors, and signing for parts.
* High School diploma required
* Advanced level English
* 1 year of experience with fleet maintenance analysis
* SAP knowledge a plus
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.