Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Fleet Manager - Hamtramck, MI.
Know and uphold Aramark's policies, procedures and Service Agreement with GM-WTC to allow customers and tenants to focus on their core business. Take ownership of campus wide facilities, infrastructure and grounds, and drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance facility performance, operating effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Coordinate and direct daily Repairs and PM's based on priority levels and asset sustainment.
- Provide all necessary reporting:
- Utilize Plant Maximo system (or alternate) CMMS to compile and track fleet inventory; maintenance schedules, work orders and histories; material and consumables; labor utilization and expense; overall maintenance costs; scheduled reporting.
- Utilize various databases designated by GM/Mobile Equipment Operations for Fleet tracking. This includes ITT for managing inventory controls, costs, specifications, utilization and transfers, ACAP for new equipment replacements based on life expectancies of current equipment. The AD/RFR process for equipment disposal and transfers within GM.
- Develop work requirements, staffing qualifications, skills and headcount, hire, train, administer and discipline mechanics, service technicians and clerks.
- Perform annual PRM Inventory verification/reconciliation. Perform audits and analysis of equipment maintenance, instructions, baseline predictive/preventive maintenance, and scheduled inspections. Employ predictive diagnostics such as battery data downloads. Research and apply industry best practice standards.
- Monitor work order status, cycle-times, completion rates and ageing. Order repair parts, secure funding for parts and reconcile monthly billing. Coordinate the rentals of equipment for all maintenance related activities. Support operations in resolving open items, reassignment or escalation and ensure customers are informed of outcomes and roadblocks.
- Audit operations and compile reports on customer satisfaction, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), process improvements, cost reductions and similar "best practice" quality initiatives.
- Performance Indicators (KPI's), process improvements, cost reductions and similar "best practice" quality initiatives.
- Associate's Degree in Maintenance Management or related curriculum or equivalent experience.
- Certification by recognized professional bodies preferred (SRMP, AFE etc.) and by one or more mobile equipment OEM (Hyster, Yale, Gator, etc.)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant technical experience as Facility Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Planner/Scheduler. Knowledge of integrated facility operations and systems maintenance in engineering/research or manufacturing environment, with significant responsibility for customer relations.
- Experience and proficiency with CMMS, technical operations and all aspects of process design, system administration and user training and development.
- Administrative experience related to operations management, including budgeting, staff supervision, safety, work planning, scheduling and logistics.
- Includes knowledge of mobile equipment products, brands and technologies, parts management and supply logistics, work scopes and standards, resource requirements and productivity norms for fleet maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge and skill sets to readily grasp:
- GM and WTC processes, systems, priorities and values. Intimate knowledge of General Motors' safety culture and protocols.
- Lean, sustainable quality processes: QNPM, BPD, Kaizen (Go-Fast), 5S. The ability to design, articulate, plan, communicate, implement, monitor and refine (PDCA) continuous improvement.
- Computer skills in IWMS/CMMS experience, MS Office suite including project management software, and utilization of mobile / handheld technology.
- Adaptability to work in a diverse environment, focus on customer satisfaction under high-stress conditions, and organize an effective response to day-to-day requirements, and one-of-a-kind extremes.
- Communications skills that invite credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment among key stakeholders in operations, critical facilities, events, and line supervisors. Particular concerns are:
- LFMR relationships, aligning customer requirements with resources and schedules.
- Workforce direction, productivity, quality and commitment.
- Administrative coordination, regarding job assignments, productivity, labor relations, logistics etc.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting to drive continuous improvements, optimize reliability and value.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.