00066070Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
- Perform preventative maintenance in fleet.
- Respond to service calls.
- Maintain tools.
- Clean work area.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles.
- Class A CDL strongly preferred!
- 1+ years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required.
- 3+ years journeyman mechanic experience preferred.
- Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (Not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools.)
- ASE certification preferred.
- Tuesday - Saturday / 2:00pm start time
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.