Responsible for schedule and perform mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on all company fleet vehicles. May be responsible for coaching team members.
- Train, coach and provide day-to-day direction to team members as needed.
- Coordinate and monitor department repair and employee work schedules.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of fleet equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles.
- Perform mechanical repairs including engine, clutch, oil changes, washing and cleaning, greasing, transmission, brake repairs, tire changes. and inspection of hoses, belts, fluids and wiring.
- Respond to fleet service calls, pick up and deliver vehicles.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and D.O.T. inspections using prescribed check lists along with identifying and reporting all unsafe conditions.
- Maintain tools and equipment to company standards.
- Act as back-up support for fleet supervisor as needed.
Schedule- Monday to Thursday from 1 pm to 9:30 pm and Fridays from 10 am to 6 pm. Hours can vary as needed.
- Automotive/Mechanical Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- 1+ years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required.
- 3+ years journeyman mechanic experience preferred.
- Diesel experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Must supply automotive hand tools (not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools).
- ASE certification preferred.
- Knowledge of computer is preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.