Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Fleet Safety & Compliance Manager monitors and improves safety in the fleet/driver space for Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages (CCSWB). Monitors performance, analyzes data, and communicates trends for corrective action. Champions and leads the CCSWB-wide Train the Trainer training to build manager, supervisor and driver capabilities. This position is a contributing member of the CCSWB EHSS Team, requiring support/alignment of business strategies.
* Sustain compliance with federal requirements of DOT, EPA, CSA and OSHA, etc. Keep the business appraised of actions to comply with regulatory mandates, developments and changes. Position serves as subject matter expert for CSA, DOT and all related requirements. Serve as a subject matter expert on major accident investigations and incidents and provide guidance to Field Operations, Fleet, and Transportation staffs on root cause analysis and corrective action. Must have a strategic overview of business and demonstrated ability to work across functional lines (Field Operations, Fleet, and Transportation).
* Govern all processes for Driver Qualification File Management and post incident/reasonable suspicion Drug & Alcohol Testing. Develop quarterly training that reinforces driver accountability to maintain qualification. Report overall CCSWB performance on CSA, DOT, RSI, etc. Collaborate as company liaison with third party administrator (JJ Keller).
* Track, rank and publish vehicle incident metrics. Establish ambitious goals with business for vehicle incident awareness and stepwise reduction. Lead the development and maintenance of tracking all accidents and create an analysis which drives focus on root cause and corrective actions to improve driver capability (including appropriate disciplinary action when needed).
* Lead ideation and problem solving efforts and collaborate with OE to prioritize efforts as it relates to cultural best practices to improve the ability to increase compliance.
* Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
* Advanced level English
* 7 years of service/transportation Industry management
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of federal and state DOT regulations, Drug & Alcohol regulation Parts 40, 199, and 382
* Advanced knowledge of SME Regulatory Compliance General duty 1910 (OSHA)
* General Knowledge of Hazardous Material regulations (EPA)
* Travel: 25% office; 25% plant; 50% travel
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.