Support the Vehicle Supply department through various scheduling and administrative functions.
- Monitor activity in the Penske Supplier Management Center
- Assist with the set-up of new suppliers into the Vehicle Supply systems
- Confirm with Suppliers receipt of Non-EDI Purchase Orders and Change Orders
- Coordinate and schedule Spec Confirmation Calls
- Provide telephone support for the Vehicle Supply department
- Provide a high level of support to our field/customers
- Create and assist with monitoring several department metrics
- Reconcile statements and generate check requests for graphics and telematics invoices
- Projects/Tasks assigned by the VP of Vehicle Supply
- 2 years of Office environment/Administrative support experience required.
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills.
- Requires the ability to multitask.
- Customer service skills and the ability to work independently is required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and One Note required.
- Penske AS400 knowledge preferred.
- The knowledge and use of Microsoft Access is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, GE Capital Holdings and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 250,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
A little about us:
Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics proudly recruits and hires veterans nationwide. We’re annually listed on the Victory Media Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer list (they publish G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse magazines). Last year, 13 percent of new hires were veterans. The company is actively hiring truck drivers, truck maintenance and logistics operations personnel. We are a leading global transportation services provider, offering full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.