Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings which operates Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has an opportunity available for a National Service Coordinator. The Coordinator position provides a broad range of support and assistance to both internal and external Fleet Management customers. They are responsible for fielding inbound calls and assisting customers with rentals, coordinating roadside assistance as well as answering general company inquiries. In addition, this person will also conduct follow-ups with repair facilities, tow companies and our Fleet drivers.
We are looking for individuals with experience in a fast paced, challenging role and who want to provide exceptional service to every customer. The ideal candidate will be able to think outside of the box to resolve unique challenges, adapt to change and manage competing priorities.
This position's starting pay is $15.43 per hour.Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the coordination of roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Consult customer decision makers regarding the vehicle repair service process.
- Communicate to sales and management personnel regarding vehicle repair status and department policies.
- Act as the primary contact for vehicle repair follow-ups and status updates.
- Coordinate roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Assist drivers with general vehicle service questions or concerns.
- Process credit card payment for vendors.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Minimum one year of administrative support experience
Intermediate level or better of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept pay of $15.43/hr.
Qualified Candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions with little supervision
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.