Fleet Systems Operator
Posted: January 20, 2017
Reference ID: 634270224
Adecco is actively recruiting for multiple positions for a ground breaking project with Waymo (Formally Google) and their Fleet Systems Operations team.
This position is a 1 - 2 year temporary assignment with Waymo (Formally Google) and will be based in Chandler, AZ.
As a Fleet Systems Operator, you'll be responsible for monitoring the health and performance of our self driving vehicles (Position will be office based and you will be using multiple screens and navigating various systems at one time). You will develop thorough knowledge of the self-driving system's proprietary hardware and software. Keen focus is required, as you will rely on real-time data to make decisions.
Waymo's mission is to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Professionalism, care, and personal responsibility are required at all times. Operators must pass a number of training checkpoints, and are expected to keep all project details confidential.
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
Exercise superior judgment when making critical decisions. Assess and analyze real world and simulated situations to support vehicle operations in the field. Pay close attention to small details that may impact self-driving car behavior. Ability to multi-task and quickly switch from one detail-oriented task to the next.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in QA or Operations
- Self-starter with creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Able to pick up and adapt to new technology and systems easily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to focus on a single task for long periods of time.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
•- Must be comfortable in high pressure situations
- 5 years of driving experience
**** In order to be considered you must complete our video application. Please copy and paste the follow link into a new browser so you can complete the video application, https://hire.li/d1ce378 ****