Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. General Description
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and project management support for Global Services (GS) Service Management engagements. Responsibilities Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
Qualifications Required Education and/or Experience:
- Participate in pre-hire activities including generation of requirement, partnering with internal point of contact on tracking of candidate pool, scheduling interviews and overseeing background and drug testing completion as required.
- Partner with Delivery Lead for on-boarding process of new consultants including facilitating new hire orientation, allocating equipment assets, badging and ensuring appropriate client on-boarding is completed.
- Develop, track and maintain end to end consultant documentation related to recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and off-boarding consultant resources.
- Daily partnership with internal TEKsystems Customer Service Associates (CSAs), Recruiters and Account Managers.
- Partner with Delivery Lead to ensure overall engagement success.
- Partner with Operations Support Group (OSG) team for Purchase Orders and Invoice tracking.
- Manage consultant activities including consultant expenses, time approval, time-off requests
- Assist in tracking and reporting of specific performance metrics
- Assist in managing revenue tracker for assigned engagement
- Other duties as needed
- Must have strong experience with Excel and Sharepoint
- Strong interpersonal communication skills desired
- Need to be comfortable working in a Technology setting
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- AA Degree and/ or equivalent experience
- 2+ years project/ program coordination experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Share Point preferred
- Must be able to work under short deadlines and be available to work occasional overtime
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-directed team player
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service
- Analytical with an attention to detail
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.