$5,000 Sign-on Bonus and generous pay differential available!
*Internal transfers are not eligible for the sign-on bonus. Are you ready for a work schedule that fits your lifestyle? "We offer No nights, No weekends, No holidays, No call!"
The Ambulatory Surgery Division float pool provides staffing to 12 ambulatory surgery centers, 2 Urology surgery centers and 4 endoscopy centers across the Denver metro area. Surgeries performed at the multi-specialty centers include eye, ear, nose and throat (ENT), general surgery, gynecologic, plastic surgery, podiatry, spine and orthopedics. Apply Now! Come Join our Team! GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Contributes to the company's mission and vision by utilizing the nursing process in planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to the surgical patient during the intra-operative period. Plans and delivers safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred from his/her care to the recovery R.N. Performs duties of the circulating or scrub role in caring for all age patients. Nursing care meets the standards of the profession, the policies and procedures of the Center and is appropriate to the Center's patient population to identify patient and family needs. The Float Pool Registered Nurse will rotate to the Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency. The Float Pool Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery. OPERATIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Demonstrates necessary practical, technical or specialized knowledge and skills required for the role of the intra-operative nurse in accordance with AORN and other regulatory standards of practice.Qualifications: E DUCATION:
• Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing. EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 2 years recent experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Active RN license as required by the State of Colorado.
- BCLS Required
- ACLS Required
- PALS Required
- CNOR certification preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom