Your RN experience could earn you a sign-on bonus! Apply online today!
Check out Blake Medical Center's ADVANCED CARE TEAM I (FLOAT POOL)
offering full time hours, medical benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement...and GREAT PAY RATES! Maintain your skills with a bit of variety each week as you work within the Medical/Surgical and Telemetry/Progressive Care Units of our outstanding hospital! Blake Medical Center
is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index®.
The Advanced Care Team I (Float Pool) RN will work three 12-hour shifts per week (7a-7p) with weekend rotations and will be assigned to designated units throughout the hospital based upon the daily staffing needs of the facility. The RN will be required to float to Med/Surg, Progressive Care and Telemetry Units and must comply with all license, certification and training requirements required in those units. Blake Medical Center is seeking an experienced Med/Surg/PCU RN with a passion for patient care to join our Advanced Care Float Pool team. Apply online today!Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS and ACLS through American Heart Association required
- Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification preferred; required within 6 months
- Minimum one year RN experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom