Float Pool: Super Float Registered Nurse (RN) - $43.00 Per Hour Relocation assistance of $5,000 available for qualifying RN's Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or apply today for immediate consideration. The Top 3 Reason's Employees love working on this Unit:
Learn more about working at Overland Park Regional Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life: OPRMC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/2wM2cnx Thinking of relocating to Kansas City (Relocation Assistance Provided) Learn about living in one America's Coolest Cities . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest About Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Complete Scheduling Flexibility
- Variety in Work Environment and Coworkers
- Supportive Leadership
Find a job in healthcare with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, located in Overland Park.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us-become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life. At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued. Float Pool Super Float Registered Nurse (RN) Roles & Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
- The role of the Super Float Pool Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director of the department to which the RN is assigned for his or her shift.
- The Super Float Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in the Super Float Pool position provides care for acutely ill patient in units as determined by the Float Pool agreement.
Education : Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
Licensure : Current Registered Nurse/RN licensure required
Certifications: BLS Certification required upon hire. ACLS required within 2 months of hire. TNCC and PALS required within 6 months of hire.
Experience : 5 years critical care experience in the areas of ICU, PACU, and/or ER required.