Adecco is currently assisting a financial institution in the Northern Kentucky area in their search for a full time floating Bank Teller. This is a great temporary to hire opportunity for those with banking, cash handling, or customer service experience! The incumbent in this position will be floating to all seven branch locations in the Northern Kentucky area. Please review the information below and click "Apply Now" if you meet the qualifications.
Job duties related to the Bank Teller:
• Receives checks and cash for deposit
• Cashes checks and processes withdrawals
• Accepts loan, bill and tax payments
• Processes credit card cash advances
• Follows established policy on verifying customer identity, signature, negotiability of instruments, and availability of funds
• Maintains cash drawer within established limits
• Balances cash drawer daily or as required by policy
• Promotes business by recognizing and acting on opportunity to cross-sell bank products
• Promotes business by developing and maintaining good customer relations through courteous and professional service
• Maintains current knowledge of bank products, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
• Performs routine branch and customer service duties, varying by location
• Other functions and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion
Qualifications related to the Bank Teller:
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous cash handling and customer service experience preferred
• Basic reasoning and math skills
• Basic keyboarding and computer skills
• Service oriented with strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Professional in conduct and appearance
• Must possess a high degree of confidentiality
Working conditions related to the Bank Teller:
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for periods of up to two hours
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds (reasonable accommodation may be made)
• Must be able to occasionally move up to 50 pounds (reasonable accommodation may be made)
• Good or correctable visual acuity and good or correctable hearing
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.