As a global leader in insurance, asset management and financial service products, we offer professionals every possibility for growth. Whether we're helping customers or building careers, we're experts at creating the kind of advantages that help people reach their goals. RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position resides within the Flood Call Center and operates in a team-based environment.
- Flood Sales/Customer Care Representative responsibilities include:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all Hartford customers (internal/external).
- Communicate to customers in a professional manner.
- Consistently seeking opportunities to acquire new skills.
- Point-of-contact to resolve agent/policyholder problems and customer inquiries.
- Candidates must be able to work within established and measurable call center metrics.
- Candidates must be able to work in a team environment, as well as being able to resolve issues accurately and independently.
- We are looking for an energetic, dynamic professional driven to be successful.
- Qualifications include:
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience required
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a strong telephone etiquette.
- Possess the ability to multi-task with all desktop applications.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adjust and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced call center environment.
- Sales/field experience a plus.
- Customer Service Experience a plus.
- Call Center Experience Desired.
- Proactive approach to drive business results.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- P & C Licensed (preferred). Failure to obtain the necessary Property & Casualty licensing within 90 days of hire will result in job termination.
- The work hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, Monday - Friday
The Hartford is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace.
Committed to Building Inclusion and Leveraging Diversity
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **