JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus medical center with four locations throughout Palm Beach County. Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for our Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
At JFK, our level of service and dedicated team of professionals rank among the best in the nation, with all of our employees possessing the perfect combination of compassion, empathy, honesty and respect, ultimately helping us to fulfill the hospitals mission of providing a superior patient experience. From hiring the best and brightest, to creating a dynamic work place, JFK ensures continuing education and advancements are among our top priorities. What makes us special...
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls. There's a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), ship-a-weigh program - shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
The Floor Care Technician works under the direction of the EVS Management team and provides general cleaning services and maintenance for tile, carpet and other floor coverings as directed. Ensures that all tasks are completed safely, and in strict adherence to Infection Control, Environment of Care and other related policies and procedures. Provides the highest level of customer service at all times. Qualifications: Position Qualifications
- Ability to read, write, and converse in English required
- High School or GED preferred
- One (1) year experience in Environmental Services required
- One (1) year experience in Healthcare Environmental Services preferred
- Ability to work in environments containing human blood and body fluids required
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with patients, visitors, co-workers and management required
- Ability to comprehend and deliver highest possible standards of customer service required
- Sufficient knowledge, skill and dexterity to access and interface with computers and other digital systems required
- Ability to safely operate and maintain floor cleaning equipment required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom