Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Performs cleaning of Concourse and Lobby Floors within the locations of the Stadium as well as other buildings within NRG Park as needed. Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and care of concourses, lobbies, and smoking terraces. Responsibilities include Machine Scrubbing, dust mopping, damp mopping, stripping, and refinishing of assigned areas.
- Adheres to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal government regulations.
- Understands the principles of hard surface floor maintenance and uses proper procedures on hard floor care (stripping & refinishing, burnishing, spray cleaning, and spray buffing).
- Utilizes automated floor cleaning equipment according to schedule for cleaning of large area of floor surface.
- Operates the industrial floor care equipment as assigned.
- Performs maintenance and restorative processes for all floor surface types.
- Adheres to all Aramark appearance standards and maintains a professional dress at all times while working.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred.
- Knowledge of floor care equipment and use is preferred.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.