The Floor Care Assistant is responsible for maintaining the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation in their work area.
- Ensures patient room and physical plant flooring is cleaned and maintained in an effient, safe and timely manner.
- Ensures equipment is in working order and ensures preventive maintenance is completed on equipment.
Job qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 6-12 months of previous Envionmental Services experience.
- At least 2 years experience in floor stripping and refinishing.
- At least 2 years experience in carpet shampooing.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom