Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description POSITION SUMMARY
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs production line tasks as directed by person in charge.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Performs routine tasks using standard procedures and equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area(s).
- Practices and complies with all company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 16 hours on a daily basis.
- A bility to routinely stoop, bend and lift required containers up to ( 30 lbs) for a period of 8-16 hours.
- A bility to routinely exert necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing ( 300 lbs) a distance of ( 15 ) feet.
- Ability to routinely move product and/or containers between equipment processes.
- A bility to perform tasks at a rate equal to production standards.
- Visual ability necessary to recognize warning devices, signs, and deviations from production standards.
- Hearing sufficient to detect audible alarms.
- A bility to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, work schedules and written supervisory instructions.
- Ability to attend work on a regular and consistent basis.
- Must meet/maintain Center for Disease Control Food handling requirements and other governmental and/or customer requirements.
- Must have ability to wear/use approved applicable safety equipment (when req)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and process.
- Ability to meet FDA and CDC guidelines on public safety for work in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience in similar position.
- No education required; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to job.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.