Adecco is assisting our client in Brattleboro, VT to recruit for a Fluorescent Penetrant Inspector Level III. This is a 1st shift temp to hire opportunity from 7am-3:30pm with occasional mandatory overtime. Pay rate starts at $20.00, and is negotiable based on experience.
The inspector would be expected to operate, maintain, and establish procedures for Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) process under the direction of the Quality Control Manager.
Essential Job Duties:
- Operates and maintains FPI process.
- Performs a wide variety of in process inspection duties with little or no supervision.
- Establishes FPI process procedures in coordination with the Quality Control Manager.
- Thoroughly familiar with, and operates a wide variety of inspection equipment including micrometers, verniers, gages, hardness testers, comparators and gaging fixtures.
- Reports any quality defects immediately to department supervisor.
- Monitors operations that are potential problem areas.
- Maintains accurate records and other data as required.
- Maintains area and equipment in neat, orderly condition.
- Observes all company policies, rules and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
- Performs other duties as required, assigned or directed.
- High School Diploma or GED and 3-5 years experience.
- Capacity to understand and use measurement and inspection devices.
- Ability to understand and use SPC theories and functions and blueprints.
- Ability to fill out required company inspection and production documents.
- Ability to determine when parts meet specifications.
- Ability to use microscope extensively and electrical inspection devices.
- Excellent verbal communications.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage
- Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.