Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for shift operations of each food court restaurant and team including food preparation, customer service, and cash handling.
- Maintain a safe, organized, and hazard-free work environment.
- Ensure all food safety and sanitation guidelines are met at all times.
- Complete shift paperwork including food production records and sanitation logs.
- Ensure all Aramark guidelines and brand policies are consistently followed.
- Must be knowledgable in operating a cost effective restaurant.
- Supervise and train shift team; promote employee growth, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
- Maintain communication with staff and Retail Manager through shift meetings, email, and phone.
- Promote good public relations and ensure the very best in customer service.
- Maintain knowledge of daily caterings and see that they are prepared and delivered on time.
- Perform team member or cashier duties as required.
- Must fill in for absent employees as necessary.
- Assist other locations as needed.
- Supervise the food court in the absence of the Retail Manager.
- May assist manager in inventory, food ordering, or employee scheduling.
Qualifications: Schedule involves working every weekend while classes are in session Must be available to work as late as midnight on any scheduled day to work
Must read, write, and understand verbal instructions
Must complete a sanitation course either before or during first year as a lead
Ability to perform basic arithmetic
Maintain emotional control under stress
Ability to resolve interpersonal situations
Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
Ability to stand for long periods of time, perform repetitive motions, and lift up to 25 pounds Minimum Education/Certification
High School Diploma/GED
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.