Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Help us with our Food for Good program, the regional manager will:
- Help low income families and their children get the nutrition they need to learn, play and grow, providing meals and healthy snacks after school, on weekends, or in the summer months.
- Assist in supervision of Food for Good's daily operations across Denver, Detroit, St. Louis, Nashville or near a major Airport in the Midwest
- Assist in expansion of Food for Good to new markets. Priority markets for 2017 include Miami, Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago.
FOOD FOR GOOD IS A PURPOSE-DRIVEN BUSINESS INITIATIVE THAT
TACKLES CHILD HUNGER BY MAKING HEALTHY FOOD PHYSICALLY
AND FINANCIALLY ACCESSIBLE FOR LOW-INCOME FAMILIES. Qualifications/Requirements
- Manage City Managers in Nashville, Detroit, St. Louis, and Denver
- Lead identification of new City Manager candidates and support hiring process for warehouse staff and drivers
- Support City Managers in supervising accurate, on-time daily deliveries of fresh meals to community locations
- Support City Managers in supervising warehouse staff to ensure efficient meal packing and inventory management with minimal waste
- Lead the daily interaction with customers and suppliers in her region including customer service, orders, and inventory management
- Assist in expansion to new markets. Priority markets for 2017 include Miami, Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago.
- Supervise delivery of 700,000 meals and 3.5MM healthy servings in 2017
- Own P&L of cities to delivery 0-5% profitability
- Manage $1.5MM in revenue
- Lead special initiatives and/or pilot programs
Not Eligible for Relocation