Our client is looking to permanently hire part time Food Prep/Line Cooks for their location at Dulles Airport.
The Restaurant Associate is responsible for providing prompt, efficient, effective, safe and courteous quality food service to the guest. These objectives are obtained through quality of guests, merchandising handling, cleaning, maintenance, safety, security, and other general duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous food service experience perferred.
- Maintain current food handlers or food safety certification as required by county.
- Abilty to perform essential duties.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.