Food Production Manager 2
**Job #** **68336** **- Sodexo** is seeking a **Food** **Production** **Manager** for **The William Breman Jewish Home in Atlanta, GA** . This is a Five Star 96 Resident Skilled Nursing Facility located close to Atlanta’s third- largest park, with friendly neighborhoods centered around recreational activities; it’s a straight shot northbound along Northside Drive to Buckhead, or head south and you’re in Georgia Tech and Midtown.
**In this position, you** **will** **be cooking at times** andmanageback of the housefood production; meals are prepared in bulk and sent to the units for platedservice. You will also monitor theSodexorecipes andstandards, the HACCP and Safety Programs, training for24employees, andparticipate in food committee meetings to engage Residents on feedback for service enhancements in this customer service driven environment.
**Ideal Candidate** **Skills, Certification:**
Culinary Training or CulinaryTrade School Certificate
Healthcare / Kosher kitchen **cooking** **experience**
**Experience with** **hands on** **food production** and catering
Working knowledge of HACCP monitors for Regulatory compliance
HR skills for the management of 24 employees
Computer skills; Food & Labor Management Systems is ideal
**Schedule** ; Shifts vary; 6am - 4pm / 10:30am - 8:30pm with shared weekends & holidays
Residents are the heart of everything we do and **_we welcome you to join our team!_**
**The William Breman Jewish Home in Atlanta, GA**
Sodexo Benefits at a glance;
Sodexo - A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Services
Please visit ourpage and consider signing up for our
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a medium facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
**Qualifications & Requirements**
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
**System ID** _68336_
**Relocation Type** _No_
**Employment Status** _Full-Time_