Role description & Accountabilities:
- Ensure execution, training and measurement of manufacturing and warehouse Sanitation Program.
- Ensure execution, training and measurement of transportation and sales ops Food Safety Program.
- Collaborate with R&D QA Food Safety Teams to build Food Safety Program Content for Make / Move / Sell parts of the supply chain.
- Co-Author with R & D QA Food Safety Teams training materials to enable effective rollout of food safety programs
- Develop implementation plans for upgraded food safety programs across North America Foods (USA / Canada / FL / Quaker / Company Owned / Co-man)
- Interface with PepsiCo Global Food Safety Team to integrate PepsiCo Food Safety priorities into NAF
- Own the Certified Sanitarian Program
- Field support for escalated issues (Example: SWAT team for pest & pathogen issues).
- Proactive Identification of regulatory and industry trends translated to program enhancements
- Identify and integrate industry best business practices
- Masters degree in Food Science / Biology / Chemistry preferred (Minimum Bachelors degree)
- 5-8 years experience in food plant sanitation or Corporate Sanitarian role including meat or fish or dairy experience (USDA expertise)
- Food Industry and Regulatory contacts / network
- Demonstrated Results
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Ability to lead in a matrixed organization
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.