We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
Food service, also known on premise selling, will service existing accounts and use superior cold-calling selling skills to generate new business for the following customers: Restaurants, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Workplaces, Recreation and Education accounts.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Acquire new Food Service accounts via leads, cold-calling and other strategic selling solutions
- Analyze Customer information using IRI and Nielsen to identify and expand business opportunities
- Coordinate placement of new equipment and ensure flawless execution of logistics
- Successful candidates will drive volume, revenue and paint the town Pepsi Blue
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.