Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Aramark Healthcare
is a leader in providing food, facility, clinical technology and senior living services to nearly 1300 healthcare organizations throughout North America. Our presence is felt throughout the entire healthcare continuum, from patients, visitors and residents, to nurses and physicians. That's why we believe our people are truly our greatest asset. And it's why we're committed to creating an internal culture where the best people want to work - with a dedication to diversity, exceptional career development, competitive benefits and compensation, and generous community initiatives that make a difference.
We are currently seeking a Food Service Director
for the Aramark operation Perry Memorial Hospital, located in Princeton, IL. Job Summary:
Manager of operations, responsible for developing and executing strategy to meet operating and financial goals. Leads the operations of food service accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations. Core Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Adopt Aramark process and systems. Build revenue and manage budget, including cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor. Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Achieve food and labor targets. Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Productivity: Implement and maintain Aramark agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service.
Additional Position Duties/Responsibilities:
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified food service experience for patients, residents, visitors and employees.
- Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong financial acumen as supported by a minimum of 3 years of successful P&L management experience within a professional environment
- Management experience in a complex business environment
- At least $8,000,000 financial and operational responsibility
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.