Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Aramark Healthcare
is a leader in providing food, facility, clinical technology and senior living services to nearly 1300 healthcare organizations throughout North America. Our presence is felt throughout the entire healthcare continuum, from patients, visitors and residents, to nurses and physicians. That's why we believe our people are truly our greatest asset. And it's why we're committed to creating an internal culture where the best people want to work - with a dedication to diversity, exceptional career development, competitive benefits and compensation, and generous community initiatives that make a difference.
We are currently seeking a Food Service Director (Patient Services)
for an acute care hospital located in Boston, MA. Job Summary:
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Utilizes technical training and interprets government mandated nutritional standards in the healthcare industry on food health to develop healthy menu implementation plans and typically has a clinical certification. Core Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Consistently utilize the GROW Coaching model. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt Aramark process and systems. Responsible for delivering food and labor targets. Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Productivity: Implement and maintain GM agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and service of food. Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role Education:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.