This position sits in Columbia, SC, and covers key accounts in the Restaurant Channel for the Carolina's and Georgia. This position requires a minimum of 30% travel and you could be away from home a minimum of one night per week.
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
The Key Account Manager for Food Service will execute a selling strategy in assigned Food Service accounts. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations. Customers for this segment may include: Restaurants, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Workplaces, Recreation and Education accounts.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned Food Service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer information and business trends using IRI and Nielsen data to identify and expand business opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating fountain, bottle and can and supply income growth
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have beverage selling experience and key account management experience
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.