Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Summary:
The Food Service Lead Worker is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the food service operation such as inventory, customer service, food preparation, and food safety and sanitation procedures Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs. Essential Functions:
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a food service team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation procedures, customer service, etc.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers' needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred
- Previous food service experience required
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs