Food Service Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for St Clare Health Center located in Fenton, Missouri. This is a beautiful facilty inside and out serving the expanded community in southwest St Louis County! In this position, you will mainly support patient services but will also support the retail side as needed.
This requisition will fill two positions.
**We are looking for candidates who will:**
+ have oversight of day-to-day operations in patient services;
+ deliver high quality food service;
+ achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
+ develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
+ create a positive environment; and
+ ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
**The ideal candidate:**
+ has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills
+ has experience training, coaching and mentoring employees
+ will have a proven track record of leading a highly engaged team
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Click here to learn more about
Please visit our page and consider signing up for our . Connect with Sodexo Recruiters on .
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the !
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
**Qualifications & Requirements**
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
**System ID** _68571_
**Category** _Food Service_
**Relocation Type** _No_
**Employment Status** _Full-Time_