Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu. Essential Functions:
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service. Develop required menu and nutritional information based on contract specifications. Provide technical expertise in menu planning for regular, therapeutic, religious and juvenile nutritional needs.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control. Provide technical expertise in menu planning for all nutritional requirements. Considerations for every opportunity include balancing budgetary constraints with nutritional requirements.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Requires at least 2 years experience and 0-2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience