Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: About Aramark Retail
Our Retail business operates brand name restaurant concepts within large retail shopping environments. Aramark offers the expertise, operational excellence and dedicated team members to provide fresh and fast food and refreshments for shoppers in our partner's stores. Position Description
This role is responsible for the management of a restaurant operated within a large-scale retail store. Duties include driving high quality experiences for our dining customers, hiring and leading teams, and maintaining the brand and operational standards designed for your and the company's success. Key Responsibilities
- Create a safe work environment.
- Manage food ordering, inventory, preparation and serving.
- Identify, and delegate responsibilities to the team.
- Optimize food costs through portion, purchasing, inventory and waste controls.
- Create and maintain operations records like inventory, food costs, delivery receiving, and employee scheduling.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant.
- Recruit, interview and hire qualified applicants.
- Lead, manage, develop, coach and evaluate staff.
- Ensure all team members maintain the highest level of guest service.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1+ years of restaurant supervisory experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Understanding of food and labor costs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- ServSafe certification desired.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.