This position is in the Northeast Region and can be based in multiple works locations as follows: Locations listed by preference 1) White Plains, NY 2) Kearny, NJ or 3) Philadelphia, PE
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization. Job Description:
The Food Service National Account Sales Manager (NASM) is responsible for owning and managing all lines of PepisCo business by developing and delivering customer level AOP (Annual Operating Plans) for PepsiCo Food Service Restaurant accounts.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned food service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Execute existing customer contracts and own the renewal
- Alignment with customer on executional framework to include quarterly meetings, shared/published tactics and regular report out to Pepsi and Frito leadership teams and field teams
- Develop/implement special initiatives (i.e. test markets, category management platform, technology learning agenda)
- Understand the impact of sales and financial decisions on PepsiCo Food Service and Bottler P&L's
- Attend all national customer tradeshows
- Provide business reviews on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to travel 2-4 days per week
- Ability to take initiative and follow-up independently
- Demonstrated analytical and math skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.