Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
- Primary responsible to lead distributor activation through new product introductions, pull and push sales strategies, relationship development/management, PFS team alignment and integration with distributor selling.
- Additionally responsible for developing and maintaining operator call coverage in a geographic territory.
- Call coverage includes but is not limited to street operators, college and university, vending operators, education (K-12), healthcare, business and industry outlets and national accounts.
- Responsible for all components of customer development including selling product, product merchandising, staff training, sales meetings, food show sales events, promotion execution, sampling events and equipment management.
- Sell in key products, new items and line extensions for all PepsiCo lines of business to generate consumer awareness and trial.
- Influence product mix and SKU management within distributor and customer base.
- Work with and consistently collaborate with Market Development Managers to achieve and exceed sales & volume plan.
- Work with Distributor Sales Representatives as well as Distributor Account Specialists to grow sales and strengthen relationships.
- Ensure strategic relationships with key executives at distributor customers.
- Establish solid communication with operators & distributors to assist with problem solving and proactive planning.
- Report and update call coverage details within data base
- The Sales Representative is expected to be in the field 4 days per week spending 90% of working time in front of the customer. Time and location management to align overnight travel.
- BA/BS preferred
- 1-2 years Foodservice, Hospitality ,Culinary Arts, or Distributor experience preferred
- 1-2 years Sales experience preferred
- Demonstrate professionalism and dependability
- Demonstrate collaboration and negotiating skills
- Ability and desire to work independently in the absence of direct
- Proven ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and problem solve complex business issues
- Demonstrate strong communication and sales skills
- Some lifting (up to 50lbs) required as part of role
- Must be willing and able to travel
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.