PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company's entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
Rooted in PepsiCo's "Power of One" principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the corporation's brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice and vending channels.
The Market Development Manager (MDM) for Food Service Distributor Sales contributes to the success of the PepsiCo Foodservice by executing initiatives across five lines of business: Frito Lay, Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade and Pepsi for assigned Food Service distributors and territory operator base.
This role will own the relationship with large key operator customer and region accounts including negotiating customer agreements, maintenance of current product portfolio, execution of new product launches, capture void closure opportunities and specific market strategies that deliver against annual operating plans while successfully delivering against the customer's expectations.Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications / Requirements
- Maximize volume and revenue in assigned food service distributors/operators by utilizing fact-based, strategic selling methods.
- Drive for results, accelerate sales growth and demonstrate the value of PepsiCo within territory by leveraging specific products, promotions and programs designed to increase sales and profit for both customers and PepsiCo.
- Analyze business trends and utilize insights to identify, develop and expand business growth opportunities.
- Develop strategic account plans in order to create sales proposals yielding profitable account development and growth.
- Achieve or exceed annual sales, profit plan and growth plan targets by identifying opportunities, strategies and tactics, and executing by influencing key stakeholders within their distributors.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build and maximize brand development and performance with measurable results.
- Collaborate with partner Divisions to ensure PepsiCo market penetration of our PepsiCo portfolio.
- Partner with the Operations team to provide overall distributor satisfaction of orders and deliveries.
- Prepare and conduct quarterly internal presentations to ensure senior management alignment on plans and strategies.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous fact-based, direct selling experience
- Distributor Consumer packaged goods experience and/or Food Service selling experience preferred
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.