Food Service Supervisor
Location: Commerce, Georgia
Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 771621768
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Food Service Supervisor job in Commerce, GA. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity. The Food Services Supervisor is responsible for activities relating to cafeteria, working with the catering manager and support of the associates that dine with us on campus. The successful candidate will ensure that all food is prepped and prepared for the daily menu. This individual will maintain and control all cleanliness in all areas of kitchen, serving, food waste and food consumption areas in accordance with corporation requirements and health requirements. If you meet the Qualifications below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Supervise and train associate staff.
2. Maintain food service equipment and be responsible for sanitation requirements.
3. Organize special meals to support operation for theme days, event, executive lunchroom.
4. Prepare requsitions and controlling costs for food products and supplies based on menu requirements.
5. Control paperwork to maintain and monitor expenses, daily cash receipts, monies for cost control end of month reporting
6. Conduct and monitor daily presentation of products to maintain high attendance requirements to meet budgetary needs.
7. Maintain high quality cafeteria style preparation and service of food products for associate consumption.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in lead server or supervisory role preferably in a fast food or small restaurant setting
• Extensive knowledge of hands on culinary experience.
• Strong leadership abilities and strong supervisory skills.
• Background in food purchasing, inventory control and cash operations.
• Knowledge ordering of food items to support menus.
• Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail and multi-task.
• Must have excellent communication skills
The hours for this position are Monday Through Friday from 6:00AM to 2:30PM and the starting salary is $40,000.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in this opportunity, please Apply Now!