Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Position Summary:
The primary responsibility of this position is to maximize the profitability of the Food and Beverage Operations. This person will ensure the highest level of customer service, safety, sanitation, food & beverage quality and consistency while at all times driving sales and controlling costs. In addition this role will include administrative duties such as scheduling Front of House and culinary staff. Essential Functions:
- Analyze sales - Reviews and signs off on all server checkouts and auto gratuities.
- Performs random table sales audits to verify that all products are being accounted for.
- Controls the labor costs by supervising daily FOH and culinary staffing levels as needed while driving productivity from all staff.
- Maintains control of F&B costs, supply costs and inventory by adhering to all standards of operation including par levels, ordering procedures and portion control.
- Audits service and quality on a regular basis.
- Adheres to all standards and established tracking procedures on a daily basis.
- Develops and implements strategies to achieve customer satisfaction goals.
- Provides staff with service training to ensure customer service goals are met.
- Implements employee incentives to meet or exceed sales and service goals.
- Holds daily stand up meetings to review "be the difference" goal of the day and communicate needed information.
- Monitors teamwork and service on a regular basis.
- Ensure all employees are Serv Safe & TIPS trained.
- Follows proper employee health & hygiene practices.
- Abides by all proper surface and equipment sanitation procedures.
- Abides by all proper food handling procedures.
- All employees to be trained according to the Captains standards for safety.
- Monitors and signs off on all daily/ weekly and monthly side work.
- Makes sure F&B manager is aware off all maintenance issues.
- Must have F&B experience (3-5 years).
- Current SERV SAFE certification or ability to obtain.
- Current TIPS alcohol compliance certification or ability to obtain.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.