Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position Summary:
Food Service Workers prepare a variety of hot and cold items for guests. All Food Service Workers prepare food and drink items in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment. Food Service Workers prepare all drinks and snacks quickly and accurately ensuring no waste. This position requires individuals with a high attention to detail, accurate cashier skills, and a strong dedication to customer service along with a positive and friendly attitude. Essential Functions:
- Greet guests as they arrive and depart in a timely manner always delivering exemplary customer service
- Prepares and cooks hot and cold snacks such as hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches and fryer items
- Keeps the orders organized and ensures that orders are received by correct customers
- Ensure proper handling of all food products and equipment is maintained, to ensure food safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Ensure cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere of snack bar and retail store at all times dispose of trash properly and stock necessary items.
- Maintain daily side work ensure any required logs are completed in a timely manner also complete any restocking and cleaning duties
- Maintain on-site refrigerator, counter space, and other snack bar equipment
- Keep accurate accounts and spoilage records
- May be required to keep an inventory of stock - noting any out of stock items or possible shortages
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Responsible for daily cash bank and accurately making change for guests
- Cleans public and employee restrooms and communicates ordering needs for the restrooms
- Must be able to work with diverse populations in a supportive and positive manner
- Diplomatically handle guest complaints always be polite and maintain a professional manner
- Prepares for the next shift by cleaning designated areas and returning all food items to designated storage areas making sure to cover and date all perishable items
- Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule, weekends and holidays are required
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Maintain cleaning schedule of equipment and facilities
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards or handouts.
- Responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Manager during EMS training.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by managers for each dept. during EMS training.
- Performs other related duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience operations a cash register
- Ability to count money and give change to guests
- Previous guest service experience in food service or retail
10% - 20% Equipment Used:
Telephone, Calculator, Computer, POS system, Kitchen equipment Lifting Requirements:
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds Physical Requirements:
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.