Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Summary:
The Student Food Service Worker is responsible for preparing and/or building food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. The Student - Food Service worker must be a student at the Aramark location. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs. Essential Functions:
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers' needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs