TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Pro Tech III - Food Services
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Pro Tech III - Food Services (PRN/As Needed). Responsibilities:
- Prepares various foods for Food Court customers following recipes and correct production amounts.
- Offers suggestions for improvement on weekly menu cycle and standardized recipes.
- Assist manager and Assume supervisory role when necessary.
- Ability to work any food court position or cook position and work well with co-workers.
- Communicates with managers/supervisors regarding food quality or production issues.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean according to JCAHO and Metro Health Department standards.
- Follows all policies in regard to HACCP and records required temperatures in logs (am & pm).
- Greets customers with a smile and positive attitude while maintaining good professional relationship with guests.
- Able to prepare special function menu items and set up catering events with no direct supervision.
- Follows ICARE Values.
- Must possess culinary skills and certificate of completion of an accredited culinary program.
- Previous experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom