PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company's entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
Rooted in PepsiCo's "Power of One" principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the corporation's brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice and vending channels.
The Operator Territory Manager (OTM) for Food Service Distributor Sales contributes to the success of PepsiCo Foodservice by executing initiatives across five lines of business: Frito Lay, Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade and Pepsi for assigned Food Service distributors and territory operator base.
*Territory includes Manhattan and Central NJ.*
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Job Qualifications:
- Acquire new food service accounts via leads and strategic selling solutions and manage a large volume of existing key accounts.
- Four days a week in the field conducting a minimum number of customer calls per week.
- Drive for results, accelerate sales growth and demonstrate the value of PepsiCo within territory by leveraging specific products, promotions and programs designed to increase sales and profit for both customers and PepsiCo.
- Analyze business trends and utilize insights to identify, develop and expand business growth opportunities.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Develop and implement an account management strategy based upon customer requirements and ties into AOP objectives/ KPI's.
- Manage or co-manage distributor food shows, general sales meetings, district sales meetings, vendor fairs in territory
- Define customer needs by understanding business priorities, business model, customers, and competitor performance in accounts.
- Monitor the performance of sales and review with the customer quarterly.
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build and maximize brand development and performance with measurable results.
- Compensation package includes base salary + bonus + company car
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability and desire to work independently in the absence of direct supervision
- Proven ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated professionalism and dependability
- A minimum of one year Food Service or consumer packaged goods selling experience
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.